The SME Forum is a collegial, collaborative community where professionals can grow, connect and learn from one another. This discussion board is an extension of our core values and group goals. Please participate actively, regularly to help spread learnings and be aware of the guidelines to maintain our community as a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
Webinar: Increasing Distribution Impact through Sales Optimization, Wednesday, September 29, 2021
Asset Managers’ clients have changed and their expectations have risen significantly: they are better prepared, more digitally-savvy, and more knowledgeable than ever before and they expect - they demand! - informed, insightful, hyper-personalized engagement at every meeting. Sales teams need to have better insights at their disposal at all times so that they can go further with their clients and deliver asset growth for their firm.
This means that in today’s increasingly digital and competitive arena, distribution teams need the best tools at their fingertips to optimize sales effectiveness, exceed their client expectations, and deliver at speed and scale. In our upcoming webinar on Wednesday, September , Patrick Murphy founder of UK-based FinTech PureGroup will share learnings from implementations of their industry-awarded Sales Optimization platform, XALT, with global asset managers, highlighting key lessons learned. Introduced to us by member firms, PureGroup was founded in 2013 and is now focused on improving asset manager client engagement in 15 countries across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific via its industry-leading sales optimization application XALT, with global customers including Invesco, BNY Mellon, and Pictet among many others. XALT won “Best Use of Data” at the Investment Week Innovation Awards 2020 and “FinTech start-up” award at the Digital Client Engagement Summit in 2019.
- We strongly encourage you to share your perspectives, experiences, and knowledge as much as possible.
- Offer sources, resources, links and content that will be relevant to the discussion you are in.
- If you feel that it would be better to engage in a more controlled environment, contact the admin who will quickly organize another means of deepening the discussion.
- Always maintain a high level of professionalism and treat other members with respect.
- Please be considerate in the language you use and think about the readers when you write!
- Please do not post any information that would be proprietary or otherwise considered the intellectual property of your firm or any other material, non-public information.
- We will never publish anything shared here that can be attributable to any person or firm.