The SME Forum is a collegial, collaborative community where professionals can grow, connect and learn from one another. This discussion board is an extension of our core values and group goals. Please participate actively, regularly to help spread learnings and be aware of the guidelines to maintain our community as a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
Hazem Gamal, 9 months ago
9 months ago
- We strongly encourage you to share your perspectives, experiences, and knowledge as much as possible.
- Offer sources, resources, links and content that will be relevant to the discussion you are in.
- If you feel that it would be better to engage in a more controlled environment, contact the admin who will quickly organize another means of deepening the discussion.
- Always maintain a high level of professionalism and treat other members with respect.
- Please be considerate in the language you use and think about the readers when you write!
- Please do not post any information that would be proprietary or otherwise considered the intellectual property of your firm or any other material, non-public information.
- We will never publish anything shared here that can be attributable to any person or firm.